|West Oahu Realty, Inc. was established in March 1993 by a group of nine shareholders. Our main office is in the Filipino Community Center Building.
The mission and purpose of West Oahu Realty, Inc. is:
- To provide professional real estate services for our clients and customers in their real estate needs.
- To establish our Company slogan as "Real Estate Professionals Who Care."
- To be successful in our real estate business.
- To give back to the local community 5% of the company’s net commission income for charitable purposes and to enhance the quality of life.
- To provide the best rental management services at reasonable rates.
- To establish our company image as "Your Neighborhood Realtor."
On an annual basis, West Oahu Realty, Inc. gives:
- 4 year University of Hawaii scholarships to deserving high school seniors at
Waipahu High School and at Mililani High School. Each scholarship is worth
$4,000.00 for the four year period.
- $5,000.00 for the YMCA’s “Youth Legislative program.
- $5,000.00 for the “Communities in Schools of Hawaii” program.
- $2,000.00 to the Hawaii Homeowner’s Center to help first time buyers qualify and purchase their home.
- Honor roll T-shirts and monies to many local, public schools.
- Monies to help our growing community.
Today, West Oahu Realty, Inc. is a very successful, giving Real Estate Company that helps our community grow and prosper.